Nothing brightens ups a dull salad than invigorating it with a salad dressing. Keep the flavor and leave the unwanted fat calories with this recipe.
Makes approximately 5 servings
- 3 oz. Nan Tout Sòs
- 9 oz. White Vinegar (you can use apple cider if you want a more tangy flavor)
- 3 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 cored sliced thinly habanero or goat pepper (optional) (keep the seeds if you can handle the heat)
- juice for 1 juicy lemon/lime if you really want something tangy
Tools You’ll Need
- 16 oz. clean and empty mason jar
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
1. Add ingredients into Mason jar, close tightly, shake vigorously until the dressing becomes one.
2. Pour generously onto salads, bread, bruschetta, etc.
Store in refrigerator for up to 2 months